Master Dealer of AT&T FirstNet Services
Transforming public safety operations. AT&T FirstNet cellular handsets, service and customer owned cell on wheels systems.
Do you offer products and services to First Responders and Emergency Operations? We can help set up your FirstNet Accounts!
Squire Tech offers AT&T FirstNet service as a Master Dealer. It you’re an existing AT&T provider or require FirstNet SIM Cards, Ask our team how to add the FirstNet network to your qualified entity.
Who qualifies for FirstNet? More than you may think.
Subscribers can include primary user and extended primary users. Primary users are public safety personnel whose primary mission and job is to provide services to the public in the areas of law enforcement, fire suppression and prevention, emergency medical services (EMS), emergency management and public safety communications (Public Safety Answering Points, or PSAPs, and dispatch).
Extended primary users are other entities that provide public safety services, and include individuals, agencies, organizations, non-profit or for-profit companies who are not primary users, but who may be called upon to support public safety personnel with the mitigation, remediation, overhaul, clean-up, restoration, or other such services that are required during the time of incident or post-incident. Extended primary users may be called on a temporary or on-going basis.
Are you a Public Safety Integrator, Vehicle Builder, IT or Communication Expert for Emergency Management? We can help you get your customers signed up for AT&T FirstNet service.
With the most aggressive compensation plan in the industry, backed with an unmatched support network, our goal is to collectively increase customer satisfaction, generate more revenue and maximize profits while helping the First Response community get signed up.
Squire Tech FirstNet Master Dealer Program provides immediate access to:
- AT&T Mobility Solutions including FirstNet
- AT&T Stock Devices and Promotions (Sonim, Cradle Point, Motorola, Panasonic and more)
- Back office support including Order Entry, Activations, Fulfillment and Direct FirstNet Billing
- Dedicated Channel Manager and Direct Contacts for support
- We help you manage your co-sell engagement with the AT&T direct sales teams
- Customized Training
- Marketing Collateral
- Monthly commission paid to dealer on gross adds, upgrades, feature adds, plus monthly residual SMF compensation for contracted mobility subscribers
Start selling FirstNet services today!
We enable activation on devices:
- Radio over IP Interoperability
- Phones, Tablets, Rugged Laptops, Tablets, In-Vehicle Kits
- Accessories (earpieces, shoulder microphones, multi unit chargers, barcode scanners, etc.)
- Enhanced Push-to-Talk
- Workforce Manager
- FirstNet Certified Applications (Reference: FirstNet.com)